Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Miscellany to keep you up-to-date

M 1:  I finally got some nice pictures taken so that I don't have to keep using the same one.  Ugh, I was sick of that picture!  And it's gone for good.  Go check out the new ones at my Amazon author's page, goodreads page, and twitter.  Oh yeah, and my Author's Bio page has one, too.  Thanks, Burt, for doing an amazing job.  Who needs a flash, right?

M 2: Don't forget about the free Hoodie weekend this Friday and Saturday, September 21 and 22.  New cover design.  New Table of Contents to make navigating the book easier.  Even if you've already got it, go ahead and download the new version.  And please spread the word.  Share my Facebook post on your feeds when I put it up on Friday.  Gift the book to your friends.  IT'S FREE!

M 3: I'll be giving you an update on my progress with Honeysuckle Love in a separate post (probably tomorrow).  Good news is that the first draft is almost complete.  Bad news is that I don't know if I'll meet my target publishing date.  I think I was a little too ambitious.  I'm going to be publishing this novel in a variety of places (Smashwords, iBookstore, Nook, etc.) which means I have to format my book in two different ways.  And my critique partners haven't even seen one paragraph of this story, so the target date is starting to look more like a joke.  Maybe if I get them to read it super fast?

M 4: This isn't an update but rather a request.  If you've read Hoodie I would really appreciate a review on Amazon or goodreads or both.  Your reviews are so important, and people really do read them when deciding on a purchase.  So if you could take a few minutes to log in and tell everyone what you thought (And be honest!  It's not like I know who you are based on your username), it would thrill me.  Thanks for all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment