Friday, March 22, 2013

Much Love

Thank you to everyone who has been spreading the word about Going Under.

You. Are. Amazing.

Truly. Your enthusiasm and excitement over my book has been overwhelming. I just have to give a shout-out to Monica on goodreads for her over-the-top love for my work. You're my Number 1 cheerleader! You're so sparkly that I think you could get anybody to read anything you recommend. Really. You just have that infectious persuasion about you :) So listen to Monica, everyone. She knows what she's talking about.

Start spreading the news if you haven't. Keep spreading the news if you have. Take some time to review me on Amazon if you can. I really really hate asking people to post reviews, but we all use them. We all read them to decide whether to make purchases. So think about it. You'd be doing me a great favor, and I'm so appreciative of it.

Hopefully you'll see Going Under in Kobo and B&N Nook within the next few days. Smashwords has distributed it, and those stores are pretty quick to get books on the shelf. iBookstore will probably take 2 weeks. If you need an epub version for your e-reader, go to Smashwords.

I'm running a month-long giveaway in April. Not telling you what's in the Going Under Ultimate Prize Pack just yet, but check back here on April 1 and you'll know. And I think you'll like it (but only if you've read the book. If you haven't read the book then you won't understand the prizes).

Oh. And you'll be seeing a change fairly soon. Actually two changes. Thought I'd throw that out there to be really nebulous and annoying :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment