Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Bunch of Random, Important Stuff

I'm task-oriented, so I'm just going to hit you up with a list of important information.


1. If you didn't hear the news yesterday, Better is releasing on Tuesday, November 19, 2013! This is the second and final installment in the Too Good series. Yeah, I know. Not really a series if it's only two books, but as I learned, a two-parter is technically called a duology, and there's no way I'm calling my series the Too Good duology. :)

Maryse was kind enough to share the pub date yesterday on her blog along with an exclusive excerpt from the book. Check it out here.

2. I emailed the winners of the Good Tour Giveaway this morning. Ladies, I can ship out your prizes by Saturday if you get back to me in a timely manner.

3. Last night I finally picked winners for my Facebook 3000 Likes Giveaway! Here are the winners and their subsequent prizes. I will email you all periodically within the next few days about your prizes. Some items I'm still waiting to be delivered. Congratulations, ladies!

 
All my books, signed
Catherine W.
 
All my books, e-format
Michelle G.
Ren R.
Lindsay G.
Katia N.
Stacey R.
Sara S.
 
Signed copy of Good/DJ Shadow's Endtroducing...CD
Neesha H.
 
Signed copy of Going Under/Custom "Gamers Embrace" T-shirt
Feifei L.
 
Custom "Gamers Embrace" T-shirts
Love L.
Kirsty L.
 
Choice of one of my ebooks
Stacey W.
Toreale S.
Sandra M.
Lisa A.
Sandra H.
Melissa J.
 
"Best Friends" Heart Charm Necklaces (from Going Under)
Lori P.
Natalia M.
 
(winners chosen by random.org)
 
 
4. I've been updating my calendar on my website because I actually got into some signings for next year! You'll start to see me advertise the heck out of these events in the coming weeks and months. Here's a list for now, and if you're in or around these areas, I'd love to meet you!
 
 
March 7-9, 2014
Wicked Book Weekend
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
 
From what I understand, this is a more intimate author signing. We lunch with you, party with you, and hang out at the pool or on the beach with you! I'm so excited about this event. Come spend a weekend with me.
 
 
July 19, 2014
Southern Girls Author Event
Greenville, NC
 
This is your standard big ol' convention center setup with lots of lovely authors from ALL over. I hear they're buying cowboy boots and practicing their Southern drawl, though. Hope you can join us all for a day-long signing and after party!
 
 
August 23, 2014
Atlanta Signing
Details TBA
 
 
5. This week I had grand plans to give you a 5-day Ireland tour complete with pictures and anecdotes. Yeah . . . I'm sure at this point you don't think I really went. I swear I did! And I swear I have pictures! I mistakenly thought I'd have free time while Better is being edited. LOL!!!!!! Um, no. No free time. I'll spend the next several weeks concentrating on promo for Better. I am, however, taking a writing break once Better releases, and that's when I'll share information about my trip. I won't give you a date because I keep doing that and then not meeting it. See why I don't give you exact release dates for my books until I am CERTAIN I can meet that deadline?
 
If you made it to the end of this post, you rock! xo
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment