Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Book Sale!

I wanted to say "thank you" for all of the love and support you've shown me since the start of my writing career. It's been one year and four months since I published my first novel, Hoodie. Amazing things have happened in that time. I made a major list with Going Under. I met a ton of wonderful readers and book bloggers. I landed an agent. I put some book signings on my calendar. I pissed a lot of people off with my Too Good series. But I made a lot of people happy with it, too ;)

It's been one hell of a ride. And I can't wait for the next turn. Don't bail on me, though, once you discover what my next book is about. Just pull the seat belt tighter. And don't worry. I always said I'd take care of you, and I mean it. So happy Christmas. Enjoy some cheap books. xoxo

$.99 AMAZON SALE (Dec. 9-14)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment